Last updated: January 2020
We use your personal information only for providing and improving our website. By using the Future Museum website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Which kind of data do we collect?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our services and to provide particular services requested by the users.
We collect the following kind of data:
– Contact Data: includes first name, last name, e-mail address and title.
– Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address and your login data. A public IP address is a unique number which allows a computer, group of computers or other internet connected device to browse the internet. The log file records the time and date of your visit, the pages that were requested, the referring website (if provided), your internet browser type and version, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website. This information is collected to help diagnose and manage the website, to audit the geographical make-up of users, and to establish how they have arrived at the website.
– Cookies: for further information please visit our Cookies Policy.
– Special Categories of Personal Data: we do not collect any information about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, information about health and genetic and biometric data.
– Social Media: depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
How is your data collected?
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us:
– When you contact us via the contact form.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how our visitors use and navigate this website. This information is pseudonymous and cannot be used to identify you personally.
How we use your personal data?
We use your personal information only for providing and improving our website and services as well as to respond to your contact requests. We will never sell, rent or exchange your details with any other organisation outside the actions of Future Museum.
For further information, please visit our Cookies Policy.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
However, despite all precautions, no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information which you disclose to us and so wish to draw your attention to the fact that you do so at your own risk.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
– Request access to your personal data
– Request correction of your personal data
– Request erasure of your personal data
– Object to processing of your personal data
– Request restriction of processing your personal data
– Request transfer of your personal data
– Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, you may contact us.
MUSEUM BOOSTER GmbH